February 8, 2017

Miracle Bar

Joanna Vargas Miracle Bar-activated charcoal-skincare-carcoal soap-beauty blog

Joanna Vargas Miracle Bar-activated charcoal-skincare-carcoal soap-beauty blog

Joanna Vargas Miracle Bar-activated charcoal-skincare-carcoal soap-beauty blog

I'm always looking for ways to boost my skincare routine. Recently I have been on a kick of charcoal skincare products. I've been using Joanna Vargas Skincare Miracle Bar for the past few weeks and it has seriously re-vamped my complexion. After using it for a few days I feel that my skin is squeaky clean and fresh. I still use my Clarisonic Mia Fit and face wash regularly. I have added this miracle bar into my nightly skincare routine. I love the results so far and would definitely recommend it. I have super sensitive skin and I've found it to be really gentle on my skin and delivers the promise of a flawless complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio