October 26, 2017

Faux Fur Vest // Pleated Sleeves
















One of my favorite fall layering pieces is a faux fur vest. I bought this one a two seasons ago on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $20! This item is extremely versatile and can be layered casually with jeans and a top or fancy over a sweater dress. I'm also having a moment obsessing over pleated sleeve tops (last seen here) and I'm tempted to get this silk blouse in all three colors!

While I was in An Arbor a few weeks ago I had the chance to work with the darling Celeste of Eiza Photography. She is absolutely amazing and such a talented photographer! Hop on over to her IG to show her some love and book her for your fall photos!!! I promise you will love working with her!

Shop my look below!

|| Photos by Eiza Photography ||


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio