October 31, 2017

October Birchbox

October-Birchbox

October-Birchbox-Beauty Blog

Happy Halloween! Today I'm unboxing my October Birchbox beauty treats of the month!

The theme for this month's box is Behind the Scenes - the items focused on products that are beauty's hardworking secret weapons. The Hydromemory Cream Gel is a super rich moisturizer that doubles the dose of moisturizer which is perfect for dry skin in the colder months. The OUAI Rose Hair & Beauty Oil is a lovely oil spray that can be used from head to toe! I've been using it non stop on my skin before bed. The Lipstick Queen Lip Liner, I received in Nude, is a wonderful lip liner to add to your lip routine. I personally LOVE using lip liners to get the perfect pout and this one paired well with my neutral lipstick shades. I'm all about sheet masks therefore I was super excited to try the Purlisse Green Tea mask - it is amazing! My skin felt so rich and moisturized after using it. Lastly is the Liquid glow milk highlighter. I normally used powder highlighter but it was fun to switch up to liquid. A little goes a long way with this product and delivers a sparkly highlight!

All the items can be found on Birchbox and you can always sign up to receive a monthly Birchbox here!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio