September 15, 2014

DC Chillin






Shirt: The Limited | Blouse: The Limited | Jeans: Express | Jacket: Piperlime | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: TOMS

The Washington Monument has reopened and it has been on my list of things to (re)visit. The last time I was inside the monument I was 11! Which is crazy because I drive pass the Monument on a weekly basis! My friend Z reserved tickets ahead of time for us and we got to skip waiting in line at the ticket office. After some running - we made our reservation time slot - and got to go to the top of the Monument. It was s bit cloudy that day but the view didn't disappoint. After the Monument we rented some bikes and biked around the National Mall which was lots of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio