April 30, 2014

Georgetown Cupcake | Free (Not-on-Menu) Cupcake

Monday - Chocolate PB Caramel
Tuesday - Vanilla Caramel Hazelnut
Wednesday - Chocolate Ganache Surprise
Thursday - Choc-Dipped Toffee Crunch
Friday - Lemon Coconut
Free Flavors via Twitter
Georgetown Cupcake is possibly one of my favorite places! I will never turn down a GC cupcake - especially when it's free! I have been saying this to anyone who will listen to me but no one believes me about the free cupcakes. Everyday Georgetown Cupcake announces a Free not-on-menu flavor via twitter and the first 100 people to order it by name at any GC location get the cupcake for free! I had five days of free cupcakes to prove that this is for real. The catch is that you have to be there early because they do run out. I went right around opening (10am-10:30ish) and was able to get my free cupcake. If you live near Georgetown Cupcake and want a special treat every once in a while then check on their Twitter for the free flavor and snag yourself a yummy cupcake! Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio