April 29, 2014

Zeena Spring 2014 Resort Collection





Shirt: Banana Republic | Skirt: The Limited |  Belt: The Limited | Scarf: SimplyZeena | 
Sandals: Elie Tahari via DSW | Clutch: Steve Madden | Necklace: BaubleBar
Bracelet: BCBG & Banana Republic | Watch: Fossil

My gorgeous friend and photographer Amber! She is beyond fabulous!

On Sunday Zeena launched their new Spring Resort Collection! They hosted a lovely and fabulous launch party on Saturday that I attended with my girlfriends. We got our shop on, ate delicious cupcakes, and met some lovely individuals. I'm a huge fan of Zeena! They offer elegant, modern, and modest styles for women. For the launch party I rocked my new Zeena Mayan Scarf - which I love! It consists of every possible color and perfect for spring! This scarf may be a repeat offender this season - but oh well! Head on over to Zeena to checkout their new collection! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio