June 3, 2014

Nicholas Arboretum | Peony Garden












Top: Banana Republic | Jeans: The Limited | Hijab: Haute Hijab | Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita |
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklace: Ily Couture | Watch: Fossil | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

One of my favorite places in Ann Arbor is Nicholas Arboretum aka The Arb. I've been going there since I was a little girl. My favorite spot in the Arb is the Peony Garden. There are over 800 different peonies in the garden. I went over the weekend with my friend to see the peonies that were in bloom. About 20% of the garden was in bloom when I went to visit. I'm sure within the week the entire garden will be in full bloom! Make sure to stop by the Arb and checkout the gorgeous peonies! Get more information about the Peony Garden and check for updates on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio