March 24, 2015

Graphic Tee









Sweater: Anthropologie | Tee c/o Corilynn | Pants: Banana Republic | Scarf: Vela | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Cole Haan | Bangles: Alex & Ani | Lips: M.A.C. Angel

It's officially spring therefore I'm ditching the heavy winter coats and layering on the spring sweaters & tees. Spring & Fall are my favorite seasons because I get to layer - my favorite thing ever! I love layering and mixing casual pieces - such as a graphic tee - with classic pieces. This outfit is casual with a dash of classic pieces - beige sweater, leopard ballet flats, olive pants. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone is having a lovely day!

***Photos By Mo Aslani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio