March 26, 2015

March Birchbox






March's BirchBox theme is Creativity! This month's box was decorated in a festive and very creative way - probably my all time favorite design! This month's products included;
  1. Beauty Protector - Protect & Oil
  2. Paula's Choice - Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid 
  3. Smashbox Cosmetics - Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer
  4. Sumbody - Salt Scrub
  5. Yes To Cucumbers - Facial Towelettes 

I have received the beauty protector in my BrichBox before and absolutely love it! I use it all the time when I travel and especially during the winter months. I used the Paula's Choice liquid at night in addition to my nightly skincare routine. It definitely made my skin smooth - not sure about the glow - but I liked it. The lip gloss from Smashbox is a lovely shade of pink. I added in my purse to have at all times. The scrub smells just divine! It is a great exfoliate and absolutely makes your skin feel soft. The cucumber towelettes are great. It took off all my makeup - even my stubborn eyeliner and mascara - which always requires me to use addition eye makeup remover. I LOVED all the products in this month's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio