March 3, 2015

Percy Street Barbecue | Philadelphia












I love food. That is a fact. Therefore I will drive 2 hours for Creekstone Farms BBQ and convince my family to come along with me. My friend Hanyeh (check out her blog Hani Hulu) raved about the brisket at Percy Street Barbecue in Philadelphia. I have been anxiously trying to plan a day trip to taste these delicious briskets for the longest time. Thankfully one Sunday afternoon we piled into our cars and drove out to Philly for a day trip to have lunch. We even had my brother who lives in NYC meet us in Philly to have lunch - yes the brisket is THAT good! The entire table ordered the Smoked Brisket - except my sister who had the Chopped Brisket Sandwich. In addition we also ordered the BBQ Fries - delicious! The food was on point! Probably the best brisket I have had - EVER. Honestly if I lived in Philly I would be dining at Percy Street BBQ about once a week - I'm serious.
If you are a BBQ lover this place is a match made in heaven for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio