April 30, 2015

April Birchbox





The April Birchbox is probably my favorite box to date! This month's box featured an exclusive print designed by Rifle Paper Co. The theme for this month embraces the fresh blooms and free air with all new products to update your spring look. The products in the April birch box I received were;

The shampoo and conditioner sample is a great duo and I gladly added it to my travel toiletries. I almost always travel with my own shampoo and conditioner because I'm not very keen on the hotel brands since they always dry my hair out and I'm super sensitive to shampoo smells. Thanks to my birhcbox samples I never run out of shampoo and conditioner samples! The Harvey Prince body butter is just as amazing as the perfume! I and head over heels for the hello scent therefore I'm thrilled birchbox has the body butter now. The legless and eyeshadow trio are the lovelies shades for updating my spring makeup bag. 

All the items can be purchased through the Birchbox Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio