April 28, 2015

Candy Yum Yum







Blouse: The Limited (old) | Cardigan: The Limited (similar) | Jeans: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Neck scarf: Anthropologie | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Rocksbox and BaubleBar | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lips: M.A.C. Candy Yum Yum

I've only recently started warming up to the color pink. I have very few pink pieces in my closet. One of the first pink purchases I'm absolutely in love with is my M.A.C. lipstick in Candy Yum Yum! It's the perfect shade of pink and just lovely for spring. I've been guilty of putting together outfits just because I want to wear this shade of lipstick :) Since the lip color is a bit bold I try to tone it down with pairing neutral pieces with it - like the beige cardigan, scarf, flat, and handbag. Also on a side note this Haute Hijab Desert Beige scarf is literally the perfect shade of beige! I have been searching forever for this shade and finally hit the jackpot! Wohoo!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio