April 27, 2015

Mint & Gold Stripes









Jacket: The Limited | Tee: J. Crew | Pants: Banana Republic | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Shoes: Sperry (old) (new style) | Bag: Kate Spade (similar) | Bangles: Alex & Ani | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: YSL #17

I love heels just as much as the next girl - however when I'm running around the city trying to check things off my to do list I need to be dressed practical and comfortable. I never compromise on looking fashionable - you will never see me in yoga pants outside of yoga or the gym - that's just my personality. Therefore I have developed a few casual, functional, and yet fashionable outfits. My favorite recipe for a spring casual look involves chinos, cotton tee, jean jacket, and solid print scarf. These items are a great way to remain fashionable while running errands and maintaining practicality.

Photos By: Mo Aslani

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio