April 8, 2015

Charlottesville | VA

My bestie friend recently moved to Charlottesville therefore the girls and I took a road trip to Cville a lovely girlie sister weekend! The weekend was perfect thanks to our gracious hostess Miss Tara. Her "vacation" home as I call it is the most welcoming home and she is the hostess with the mostess!





The morning began with brunch at MarieBette Café and Bakery. The food is absolutely delicious! Everything from the lattes to the stuffed french toast and the omelettes were divine.



Afterward our lovely hostess gave us a tour of UVA campus. I immediately fell in love with the campus! I am seriously considering to find a program and go to school there - legit. 


The girls and I took endless amount of photos on campus! We had a fabulous day exploring and the weather cooperated too a point. It got a bit brisk and we popped into Duo to do some shopping and get some accessories to warm up! I purchased my new fav Pom Pom scarf from the adorable boutique. There is definitely a charm to Cville and I honestly have fallen in love with it.








After all that walking we stopped by Sweethaus Cupcake Cafe for some delicious sugary delights! I went a bit crazy with the sour candy - totally worth it!

Charlottesville definitely has a lot to offer and I'm sure I will be back to visit my bestie and her "vacation" home! Can't wait to go back and explore more of Cville! 
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio