April 9, 2015

Navy Green











Trench: Banana Republic (old) | Sweater: Banana Republic | Blouse: The Limited | Jeans: The Limited | Booties: Sam Edelman | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Necklace: BaubleBar | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: BaubleBar | Lips: M.A.C. Angel

A simple spring look for a day of exploring. 
When I travel I tend to stick to outfits that are comfortable and functional. Since I know I will be out and about exploring I definitely go with functionality - especially when it comes to shoes. Since the weather was in the 50s and a tad bit brisk - I went with a trench and ankle booties to keep me warm. I also love to travel with handbags that are multifunctional - this Kate Spade bag is a great hand bag and a cross body bag. It's great for transitioning from a day of exploring to dinner. Versatile pieces are the way to go when traveling! That's my motto!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio