April 15, 2015

Neon







Jeans: The Limited | Blouse: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Sandals: Sperry | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: BaubleBar (similar) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bangles: Alex & Ani | Rings: Visible Interest and Stella & Dot | Lips: M.A.C. Girl About Town

Neon is one of those trends I have not fully embraces yet. Whenever I want to warm up to a trend I generally stick to exploring the shoe department. I found these brightly colored neon Sperry sandals at Nordstrom Rack for $15! I immediately purchased it and paired it with my brightly colored statement necklace from BaubleBar. I paired the look with basics - jeans & a white blouse - since there is so much color going on.
Have you embraced the neon trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio