April 17, 2015

Pastel









Blouse: The Limited (sold out) | Sweater: Anthropologie (old) | Denim: The Limited | Scarf: From Turkey | Shoes: Stuart Weitzman | Bag: Kate Spade | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Gorjana c/o Rocksbox | Ring: BaubleBar | Lips: M.A.C. Girl About Town

 Spring time fashion equals pastels and florals in my mind. I am currently gravitating toward light airy colors. My pastel color obsession at the moment is mint. I snagged this sweater from Anthro last spring and it is my all time favorite. I've already worn it about three times this past week!
I'm currently loving this pastel trench, pink cardigan, light blue blouse, and fabulous rose pink purse.
Also can you spy my Gorjana bracelet from Rocksbox?! It goes with just about everything! It's my new favorite jewelry piece and I wear it all the time. I've gotten a ton of compliments on it and people asking where I got it from.
Be sure to check out Rocksbox and make sure to sign up with the code [adayinthelalzxoxo] to get your  first month FREE!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio