April 21, 2015

Red, White, & Floral










Blazer: The Limited (old) (similar) | Top: J. Crew | Pants: J. Crew | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Shoes: Banana Republic | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bangles: BaubleBar | Ring: Rocksbox | Lips: YSL #17 Rose in Tension

This past weekend my brother was in town therefore we took a sibling day trip to Annapolis. It was my first time in Annapolis - I will be sharing all the details of what we did tomorrow on the blog! I wore this red, white, and very floral pants for our day trip there. I was a bit hesitant to try these "jogger" pants but I finally gave in. They are the most comfortable pants ever! They are cotton pants therefore perfect for spring and transitioning to summer. These pants can also be dressed up or down - I will be sharing the look soon on the blog! Stay tuned!
Happy Tuesday!


Photos By: Mo Aslani

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio