July 12, 2016

Colleen Rothschild






As many of you know, I am a huge skincare nut. I am very serious about taking care of my skin and constantly looking for natural skincare products. Recently I was introduced to Colleen Rothschild beauty products and I'm obsessed! When it comes to skincare, I have realized some products are worth the splurge.

I have been using the Radiant Cleansing Balm for the past month and it was worked wonders for my skin! I use it every evening to wash off my makeup for the day and all the impurities. Take a little bit of the balm and warm the product up, apply to dry skin, and use the muslin cloth (included with the product) to wipe off balm. In addition I have used the Extreme Recovering Cream a few times a week to help with my dry skin. The cream is incredibly hydrating and improved the texture of my skin, and I absolutely love it!

Be sure to head over to Colleen Rothschild to view all the wonderful products they have to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio