August 12, 2016

Iran Fashion Diary


Duster // Pants (similar) // Bag // Shoes


Duster (old) // Top // Pants // Bag // Sandals // Sunnies

Duster // Jeans // Shoes // Bag // Sunnies


Sharing a quick roundup of my outfits during my trip to Iran. I tried to snap as many outfit photos as I could - but it was SO hot that i couldn't stand being outside for more than thirty seconds! I kept all my looks pretty simple and lightweight since it was always 95+ degrees there. I basically lived in these sandals and this tote I picked up from Nordi before my trip. I will be sharing full details on how I packed for my trip on Monday and my travel essentials! Stay tuned.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio