November 8, 2016

Shoes Every Working Woman Should Own

Shoes Every Working Woman Should Own - Work Style - Fashion Blog - Work Shoes for Women

As a working gal I get asked a lot about my favorite work wear shoes. Today I'm sharing my essential 9-5 shoes every working women should own. It took my some time to build my collection of work shoes. I choose quality over quantity. Comfort is a huge factor for me when purchasing a pair of shoes for work since I walk/commute to work. Today I am sharing my picks for the Top 5 Shoes Every Working Women Should Own!

Shoes Every Working Woman Should Own - Work Style - Fashion Blog - Work Shoes for Women

1. Black Pumps
A classic pump that will never let you down. I suggest a patent pump with a professional heel (1 to 3 inches) in a pointed or rounded tow style. I personally opt for a pointed toe since it elongates your legs and pairs well with pants, skirts, and dresses.


2. Nude Pumps
Another classic and great spring/summer style option work shoe.


3. Black/Nude/Navy Wedges
I LOVE wedges. Pumps are fashionable and all but wedges are professional and comfortable when you want that extra height. I have a pair of black and nude Cole Haan Bethany Wedges and this Calvin Klein navy wedges. I'm currently in the market for a grey pair of wedges and deciding between this or this.


4. Flats
Every working women needs a good pair of flats. I suggest to start with the basic colors black, nude, cognac, grey, and navy. Once you have your basics covered you can branch out to a classic leopard flat or a pop of color such as red or blush flats. I have found Michael Kors flats extremely comfortable and durable!



5. Ankle Boots
During the colder months - rain and snow - is when I pull out my ankle boots. As much as I would prefer to wear my hunter boots to the office, it is extremely unprofessional. A classic pair of leather ankle boots is practical and professional.




What are some of your favorite shoes for work? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio