January 2, 2017

Red Coat









Coat: J. Crew Factory | Sweater: J. Crew | Leggings: Anthropologie (similar) | Hijab: Haute Hijab | Scarf & Gloves: Burberry | Boots: Marc Fisher | Sunnies: ASOS | Lips: MAC Ruby Woo

HELLO 2017!! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend ringing in the New Year! I had a blast in NYC and I'm super thrilled to finally check celebrating NYE in NYC off my bucket list. 

I've been eyeing this coat for a while! I really wanted to purchase it in grey, but then I came across the red version on J. Crew Factory and I couldn't resist ordering it. This is officially my first red coat and I was kind of on the fence about it. I wore it around my apartment, hung it on my door and stared at it every morning, and even had my mom give me her brutally honest opinion. In the end I decided to keep this red coat and take it out for a spin. I got numerous compliments from strangers on my coat which made me even happier I decided to keep it! Seriously everyone should own this classic red coat! It's super warm and fashionable!

Wishing everyone a lovely week to start of the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio