February 11, 2015

Ethereal Dream











Coat: J. Crew | Sweater: Anthropologie | Shirt: J. Crew (old) (similar here and here) | Jeans: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab (sold-out) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Bag: Kate Spade | Boots: Sam Edelman | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Banana Republic (old) | Rings: Stella & Dot and Visible Interest | Lips: M.A.C. Up the Amp

Sometimes I get inspired my a scarf - specifically the Haute Hijab Ethereal Dream scarf - and build an outfit entirely around it. I purchased this scarf last month (here) for the sole purpose to pair it with my M.A.C. Up the Amp lipstick that I'm in love with. Since the lipstick and scarf has a lot of color going for it I kept the rest of the outfit neutral. 

What inspires you to put an outfit together?

***Photos by Mo Aslani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio