February 12, 2015

Sparkle Pink







Dress: Eman Apparel | Scarf: c/o Veilure Couture | Shoes: Charles David via DSW (similar) | Clutch: Ted Baker (similar) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Belt: Anthropologie (similar) | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: BaubleBar | Lips: M.A.C. Girl About Town

A typical Valentine's day outfit includes an LBD and red lips or some form of this combo. However not everybody loves red - my sister being one of them - therefore I wanted to offer an alternative option: Gold & Pink! I love this combination oh so much. It's classy, elegant, and super feminine. This color combo compliments every skin town. 
Also - can I take a moment to gush over this beautiful pink Veilure Couture hijab?! My sister was rocking a Veilure Couture hijab (here) and I've fallen in love with their scarves. VC is California based company and that all the hijabs are handmade. Marwa was kind enough to send me the Blush Pink Ruffle Scarf to style for a Valentine's day outfit. I love how this scarf compliments the dress and the subtle hint of sparkle in the scarf. There is so much fabric to work with which allows for optimal coverage. Be sure to check out all the lovely Veilure Couture designs. Follow VC on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube

What is your favorite V-day color combo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio