August 17, 2016

Leopard Flats & Bucket Bags

Leopard Flats & Bucket Bags-Transitioning to Fall-Fashion Blog-Sam Edelman Felicia Flat-Bucket Bag

Summer is sadly winding down and fall is just around the corner. Now it may be too early to bust out the fall sweaters just yet however it's definitely time to transition to fall with accessories and shoes! The bucket bag is definitely a fall essential for me, see previous styled posts here, here, and here. I'm honestly saving my pennies for my dream Mansur Gavriel bucket bag! There are a ton of affordable options that are as adorable and don't come with a heft price tag. I'm loving this pink mini bag and this pretty grey one which happens to be on sale!

Another favorite trend of mine for transitioning to fall is leopard flats! I've had my pair of Sam Edelman leopard flats for almost 2 years! They are extremely comfortable! I wear them to work, when I travel, to run errands etc. I'm currently debating on getting a pair in the nude color since I love them so much. The leopard flats are a classic and will never go out of style. I suggest a classic ballet or a loafer to begin with. If you love the leopard trend definitely invest in a fabulous heel as well!

I've linked to a few of my favorite bucket bags and leopard flats that will surely be a fall closet favorite and on constant repeat!





2 comments:

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio